Ignite Retreats is looking for a self-starting, independent grounds keeper to support the preparation, maintenance and management of the festival grounds this summer.
20 hrs/week plus being On Site and on-call during the summer Festival Events. Flexible schedule with the exception of the Events.
The successful candidate will spend 20 hours a week preparing the festival grounds for the upcoming events. Preparations include general maintenance and upkeep of existing infrastructure, grass cutting, tree hauling and other general labor activities. The successful candidate will stay on-site during each event and be the on-call contact to problem solve facility issues with the Event producers. The successful candidate will be immersed in a variety of festival communities throughout the summer and will be responsible for ensuring that the Ignite Retreat festival grounds are a safe and beautiful space for conscious festival communities to gather.
- Grass cutting & weed whacking
- General maintenance on infrastructure
- Helping with set up and tear down for events
- On-Site Management of the grounds during the Event
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Some experience working with yard equipment and power tools
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Can work independently
- Interpersonal Skills and able to communicate with clients during Events
Ignite Retreats is located 7 miles South West of Teulon, MB. Possible opportunity for room and board arrangements.
Please send resume to Info@IgniteRetreats.com